Fun night in for Valentine's Day ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Valentine's Day over here.

Since the bird and I are staying in this year, I picked up some fun goodies for us to celebrate with at home.
Chocolates for the bird + sour hearts for me // White 'Me & You' pencil set
Valentine's Day crackers & gift tags // Heart marshmallows for vday s'mores

Looking forward to making a delicious homemade dinner, followed by enjoying some of these sweets for dessert. We also have a couples massage to look forward to Saturday morning at The Marker Hotel spa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary