Weekend recap ~ birdie to be2

Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Monday! The weather in Dublin has been so nice lately, which makes this city really come to life.

This weekend was also Taste of Dublin, a large event with food and drink vendors from all over the city in one spot, for tasting, sipping, music and an all around great time.
We also made time for 2 date nights this weekend: Forest Avenue and Dylan.
The atmosphere and decor at Dylan gets me every time.

I am off to Brussels this morning!

Can't wait to see this pretty place. Have a fabulous week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary