Back to School ~ birdie to be2

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back to school shopping used to be one of my favorite things. I still love shopping... and will take the excuse even though I'm not in school anymore.
textbook glasses // bicycle matchbook // ceramic tray // acrylic tape dispenser + stapler
ceramic clock // zip artiste pouch // gilded gold tray

I am job searching... so it almost applies, right? So excited to get back to work after our lovely stay in Dublin. Do you have any tips or tricks to share with this girl for job searching??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary