My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Happy Wednesday! I wanted to share the pieces I picked up from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
boyfriend jeans // makeup remover // shampoo set // tassel necklace // utility dress

So excited about this gold and pink stone tassel necklace. And I love the versatility of this dress. Perfect for pairing with boots, flats or heels.

It also worked out well that the sale and the bird's birthday overlapped!

He scored with this perfect polo, gingham work shirt, checkered button down and new grey jeans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary