grocery nooks ~ birdie to be2

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I really enjoy grocery shopping. I love discovering great recipes online and shopping for them at the local store. I never find exactly what I am looking for, especially when I am searching for some healthy grains or flour at Safeway; usually the "good" stuff is tucked away in a little nook of the last aisle; and most likely the section I am interested in is literally a 'nook.' Not an aisle or a row. A nook. (Officially the word of the day) Per dictionary.com: Nook: (noun) any secluded or obscure corner.
But nonetheless, I still like the good eats I do find. 

Yogi Granola Crisps were my claim to fame this trip. I got Mountain Blueberry Flax. Under the Yogi brand, there are also some delicious looking cereals, grains, and teas! Everything is filled with serious goodness. Check out this lineup:
• oats  •  barley  •  spelt  •  amaranth  •  quinoa

Pretty sweet creds...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary