Will you be my... ~ birdie to be2

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The bird & came up with a unique and fun way to ask our peeps to be part of our wedding party!

We had such a blast putting this idea together and seeing it come to life at our Engagement Party.
Remember these fabulous balloons from yesterday's post?

We decided to blow these bad boys up, fill them with confetti and a little note asking them to be our...
We attached a safety pin to the "pop me" tags.
 
 We handmade the confetti from pink & silver glitter paper.
The "Will you be my" tags were attached to the balloon strings (inside of the balloon). So once the balloon was popped, they saw their notes at the end of the string.

9 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful idea! I love the personal touch that goes in to making each one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwe what a cute idea, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea Jessica! Personal touches like that are what makes it special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute! I've never heard of this but I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so clever! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You to are awesome, obviously make a great pair!! What a way to start off the festivities! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is DARLING! I hope everyone loved it! Treating your bridal party extra special is such a lovely gesture. I hope that you are so excited!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary