Olympics are here ~ birdie to be2

Friday, July 27, 2012

Its that time again... the oh-so-fabulous Summer Olympics! I created an inspiration board to kick off the ceremony and get us all in the spirit for Team USA!

1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7

And here are some lovely sketches from Ralph Lauren's Olympic Collection:

And you can get your own Olympic garb at Rue La La today!
Happy Friday all! Xo

7 comments:

  1. I love those Kate Spade bracelets! So adorable and so perfect for the olympics. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post + love the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bracelets! Go USA!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those bangles- especially the green bow! I have been watching the olympics religiously since it started! I am your newest follower. I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing picks, love the ralph's designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kate Spade. I just adore those bangles :) And love how Olympic appropriate they are!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary