Fall List ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I am officially surrendering to fall and embracing all the plaid, cozy sweaters and Halloween candy.

I could never get on board with the pumpkin hype and lattes. Instead, I embrace fall with dark polishes, plaid button downs and my favorite rain boots.

A major storm came through Austin last weekend, thanks to Hurricane Patricia. It was nearly 48 hours of non-stop rain. As much as I love the rain, we had a weekend indoors watching movies and binge watch The Leftovers. (So good!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary