Thanksgiving Pieces ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

We are so lucky to have my parents coming to Austin to celebrate Thanksgiving with us!
one // two // three

Love this festive inspiration for a cozy look, a pre/post-dining cheese board and a beautiful tablescape. 

Since we're in corporate housing, we opted to go out this year. We'll be dining at The Driskill and if you're ever in town, definitely put this place on your list. It's delicious for breakfast and after work drinks too!

I hope you have a fabulous long weekend and Thanksgiving celebration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary