4th Festivities ~ birdie to be2

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What a weekend! I love the extra day... although, this weekend was so crazy busy, I don't think I was able to appreciate it enough. But we did have a fabulous 4th of July! I love throwing a party... any occasion is worth the hustle & bustle.
Here are a few wrap up pics from our festivities & eats:
 Cookies & Cream Cupcakes
(Recipe to follow...)
 Chocolate & Sprinkle Covered Pretzels
Very Berry Festive Salad

Very Berry Festive Salad
(Inspired by Martha Stewart)
Raspberries
Blueberries
Blackberries
Strawberries
Mint
Simple Syrup (Sugar water mix)
             I only used about 1T total because the berries were perfectly ripe & delish! 

8 comments:

  1. those little flags on the cupcakes are so cute! happy independence day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin all of your pretty eats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah!!! Those look fantastic...I'm going to have to go run just for *looking* at these pictures! I might die without that cupcake recipe...(c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMM! I love the pretzels! I'm all about the chocolate and salt! Very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks delish and I adore the cupcakes!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Do come and enter my giveaway from the Shabby Apple!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmm I want to come to your house next 4th of July! This all looks SOOO good! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of your fourth of july treats look delicious! the cupcake flags are such a cute detail!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary