Fireworks for Friday! ~ birdie to be2

Friday, July 1, 2011

And the 4th! Happy lonnnggg weekend! That always makes Friday just a little bit sweeter.

This week I have seen some serious Fourth of July inspiration! Thank goodness we are having a little rendezvous... I can put some of it to good use. Here are a few of my hopes & aspirations for Monday's festivities.
Decorations &
Grub!
Check back with me next week for my 4th of July wrap up and hopefully these pictures did not set too high of expectations. :)

The winner of the Amazing Grass samples & shaker is Star Hughes!

Have a fabulous Friday and Fourth of July!

9 comments:

  1. I like the wreath best... so pretty. It would look great on my door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous photos!! Love the cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 4th!!! enjoy this holiday for me, it's one of my faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win~ well deserved ;)! Thank you for the comment! Hopefully I'll see you link up next week. Have a fab weekend! Ava xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wreath idea! I definitely have to steal that idea for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the star shaped cookies! I have done that for the past few years on the 4th!

    Have a great holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! Thank you so so much :) I can't wait to try it!!!

    I love all of these pictures too - great inspiration! I hope you have an amazing 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOO the fourth of July food all looks so good! Hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary