5 Ways to Incorporate Tassels this Summer ~ birdie to be2

Friday, June 19, 2015

Tassels are such a fun trend and I love them for the summer! Here are some of my favorites:
DIY tassel sandals // Tassel keychain // Tinsel drink tassel // Embroidered tassel shirt // Agate + Tassel necklaces

There are lots of diys out there and Etsy is also a great source (for affordable finds + to support small buisness!). I love the agate & tassel combo. And those keychains would be so fun on a clutch too!

Linked with Meet at the Barre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary