Summer List ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

I have seen fun summer lists around the web and wanted to join in! Here are the things I'm looking forward to:

I am dying for the ultimate pair of jean shorts. I don't have one pair! If you have any favorites, please let me know.

Here are some other yummy popsicle recipes I have bookmarked:
Peanut Butter Banana healthy + easy!
• Pina Colada
Strawberry Shortcake
• Funfetti Creamsicles perfect for parties!
Green Monster
Pineapple Orange Banana

Can't wait to make these!

We bought these popsicle molds at Target ($3). But you can also get some at Ikea ($2) and Sur la table ($15).

Yay for summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary