Highlights of 2015 ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Before I dive into my resolutions for 2016, I thought it would be appropriate to recap this year's noteworthy moments:

Rediscovered my love for iceskating. 

Trip to the south, visiting Nashville, Atlanta and North and South Carolina (Charleston).

With that, I had the pleasure of meeting Jillian, Cait, and Meg!

Weekend trip to Vegas at the Wynn.

My best friend's bridal shower, bachelorette party and wedding!

Celebrating 3 years of marriage with the bird.

Took a much anticipated calligraphy class.

Sold our first home.

And moved to Austin.

Went to ACL and saw Of Monsters and Men, Hozier and Florence + The Machine.

Ending the year with a family trip to Spain and Portugal.


It was a great year! Looking forward to an even more exciting year ahead.

Image via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary