Pinsday! ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Good Morning to you all! Hope your weeks are going well.

The bird and I are back to reality over here after some fabulous visits from home. So nice to have friends and family come visit us here in Ireland!

Today I am sharing some of my favorite pins with you and linking up with The Vintage Apple.
spring whites + florals

good reminder about friendship

black on black on black

scalloped bikini

And one more fabulous spring look:
white + chambray

Happy Pinning! Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary