Bronzers + Tanners ~ birdie to be2

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Could it really be the end of April??? Time really flies... and we've been living in Ireland now for 4 months!

Back in the states, it would be a common saying that April Showers bring May Flowers. That may not be true for Ireland...  but I still call my home California. And its beyond safe to say, the sun is shining and the flowers are blooming!

But in case you're in the same boat as me, today's line up some fabulous self tanners and bronzers, while we wait :)
Bronzing Brush // Clinique self tan // L'Oreal sublime bronze // St. Tropez perfect legs // Clarins tanning gel

All these picks are under $35... much less than several trips to the tanning booth. And much healthier too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary