Recent 'grams ~ birdie to be2

Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Monday to you all!

I wanted to share my recent Instagrams with all of you since I have been lagging a bit on the blog. We've had a few visitors here recently and have been doing lots of fun traveling! Its been an amazing month over here!
Birthday Dinner with the bird // Edinburgh, Scotland: view from Edinburgh Castle
30th Birthday Bonanza // Snow by our house at the canal
Family trip to Barcelona // Outfit of the day, leaving Barcelona

Would love for you to follow along! :)

Linking up with Join the Gossip today. Head over for some fun blog links!

Working on getting all of our travels together for a post on Edinburgh and Barcelona.
Both so incredible and highly recommended!
Have you been?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary