Home Sweet Home ~ birdie to be2

Thursday, August 7, 2014

It's been ages. I swear I am still alive and actually miss this little blog of mine.
So, we are officially home! Yay!
We have been enjoying time with family and this gorgeous California weather, that brings the prettiest of sunsets.
1 // The last shot in Dublin, packing and celebrating.
2 // Headed north from San Francisco.
3 // Action shot of the bird and I at our Welcome Home Party
4 // An amazing way to head back home... we got a complimentary upgrade on our flight! #firsttimeever

Hoping to post more regularly again now that we are getting settled and the internet is up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary