Pinterest: Home Inspiration ~ birdie to be2

Friday, August 15, 2014

We aren't back in our own home yet after moving back from Dublin. But I am so excited to get back in and set it all up.

Here's some Pinterest inspiration I've found lately:
one // two // three // four

I've also heard good things about Houzz... so I might need to sign up for an account there too. I love the neutrals and bright whites. This bedroom works well since we have dark hardwood floors throughout our home.

Linked with Meet at the Barre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary