Weekend, News and Updates ~ birdie to be2

Monday, August 25, 2014

Hope you had a great weekend! The highlights of mine were pretty flowers, ice cream cones and baseball games.
On Saturday, we went to the As game in (late) celebration of the bird's birthday.
I am a true Giants fan, but baseball games are fun no matter what.

Getting back into swing of things is tougher than I thought. I'm trying to get back into a blogging schedule/eating at home/workout rhythm over here... and it's definitely taken a few weeks+ to do so.
But... I did sign up for The Dailey Method this week! So excited to try out Barre for the first time. I will definitely be reviewing this post for some beginners tips. Thanks Amanda! But either way, I'm sure this picture will depict my first class. ;)

On another exciting note, I got a job!! I am very excited to be back to work and doing something that makes me happy.

Linked with B Loved Boston and Join the Gossip


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary