5 Flats for the Fall ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I know it's still summer, but fall is quickly approaching. I am really looking forward to some cool weather and we're still praying for rain over here in California.

So I picked out five fabulous flats that will make you excited about fall too.

I love the new tied and laced up trends. Such a fun way to spice up the traditional ballet flats. I am also a huge fan of Tieks for their comfort and durability. These grey fabric ones are my ultimate go-to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary