Links of the Week ~ birdie to be2

Friday, August 28, 2015

Happy Friday! I am rounding up some of my favorite recent links around the web.
one // New Emojis! Bacon, Bubbles, Bumps... and so many more good ones! Seen on Brit & Co.

two // Gourmet Iced coffee recipe.

three // DIY pencil pouches just in time for back-to-school.

four // 30 Kitchen Hacks every adult should know.

five // Have you seen the 2 Kinds of People Tumblr page? So fun and I love the graphics.

I am currently in Idaho and kicking off the weekend festivities for my best friend's wedding! I'm so honored to stand by her side tomorrow, but beyond nervous for my MOH speech! Eek! Any last minute tips?

Linked with Meet at the Barre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary