Workout Gear Favorites ~ birdie to be2

Friday, August 14, 2015

I recently started running again. My hope is to run another 1/2 marathon in October. I did my first 1/2 in Chicago a couple years ago and am eager complete another. We'll see how the next couple months go. :)

New workout gear definitely keeps me motivated, and at the least, makes me look the part!

The bird and I are headed to Las Vegas for the weekend with my family to celebrate my brother's birthday. Can't wait!

Have a great weekend!

Linked with Meet at the Barre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary