Pinsday! ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Its Wednesday... just another excuse to peruse through Pinterest and finds some of my weekly favorites!

Today I bring you some lovely fashion finds... and a sweet treat at the end!
boyfriend jeans + pink neon top

everyday gray, white + black

lace, denim + colored strappy heels
(unknown source)

And a delicious treat to get you through the week:
pear + banana cream tower

This dessert looks divine and I plan on making it this weekend!
Its also very healthy!
Only 5 ingredients: pear, frozen banana, walnuts, almond flour & honey/agave

Go grab this recipe asap!

Happy Wednesday! Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary