Healthy & Easy Summer Recipes ~ birdie to be2

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I have been pinning some delicious looking summer treats lately.

I have picked only the tastiest, but healthiest and easiest to share with you today! These are the best kind, right?
 Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad // Frozen Banana Peanut (or Almond) Butter Ice Cream
Cinnamon, Banana and Peanut or Almond Butter Stuffed Apples
Frozen Yogurt Covered Blueberries // Quinoa Stuffed Avocado Salad

How delicious do these look?!

Feel free to contact me for my address to send me some of your homemade treats! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary