Pinsday! ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Wednesday!

My brother comes into town tomorrow to visit us for the weekend before we head off to Italy. Very much looking forward to his visit and having him out to Dublin for his first trip to Europe!

Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple to share some of my favorite Pins of the week!
Lovely office nook
love all the accessories + the chalkboard wall

Chevron + Coral dress
Perfect for our upcoming trip!

Inspirational quote:
"Comparison is the thief of joy."
Such a wonderful reminder.

The sun is finally shining here in Dublin after a week of rain... it's a good day already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary