Summer fashion inspiration ~ birdie to be2

Friday, June 21, 2013

There is so much summer inspiration flowing on Pinterest these days! And with the sunny Dublin weather we've been having and our upcoming trip, I am definitely in the spirit!

Bring on the bright colors and summer whites!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Gold accessories + pop of pink // Striped maxi, headband scarf + neon tote
White on white lace // Summer neons + accessories

Linking up with Long Distance Loving today... head over for some more fashion inspiration!

Complete side note (and completely off my Italy diet plan), has anyone tried these yet???
These sounds ridiculously tasty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary