Instagram recap ~ birdie to be2

Thursday, June 13, 2013

We are officially back in Dublin after a lovely visit home!

Sorry for the hiatus. I expected to blog a bit more while I was away, but time got the best of me. And instead of stressing about it, I just enjoyed the time we had there. I don't think we were quite ready to come back, but what a sweet visit it was!

I wanted to share a few Instagram pics with you as of late.

Pretty peonies: a surprise from Jacin at our breakfast date // Caught a Giants game with the family in SF
The bird + I enjoying the summer sun & blooms in the park // Gorgeous Cali weather and scenery during a morning run

Is it bad to admit that I miss it already...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary