Bachelorette Party in Jackson Hole ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Over Fourth of July weekend, I celebrated my best friend's bachelorette party in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
We stayed at Spring Creek Ranch resort. It was close to town and had the most beautiful views. The grounds and rooms are gorgeous, rustic and spacious.

We had a fun-filled weekend that included horseback riding, white water rafting and a rodeo.
Last week I posted about looking for a great pair of denim shorts. I was lucky enough to find the pair of Joe's I'm wearing at TJ Maxx just before I left! Our fun 'Bride Tribe' tattoos were from the Etsy shop, Daydream Prints. Loved them!

Jackson Hole was absolutely gorgeous! If you have the opportunity to go, it's definitely a US destination spot. I can't wait to go back again when it's winter.

Here are a couple restaurants we went to:
• The Bunnery: Yummy breakfast and pastries
• Snake River Grill: Delicious dinner and such a fun setting
• Trio: Also great for dinner, a bit more modern

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary