Friday Sales + Links ~ birdie to be2

Friday, July 17, 2015

Here are some great links from around the web:

  • The skinny on summer fruit and how to find, wash and store.
  • A couple recent articles (here and here) from Anthony Bourdain. Just finished his book too. So entertaining!
  • Did you hear about J.Crew's new shop, Mercantile? Is this different than their Factory Store?
  • In case you missed it, here is Caitlyn Jenner's full speech from the Espy's. Grab a tissue first.
  • Unique ice cream flavors that sound amazing this summer!

I couldn't let this day slip by without mentioning the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I was able to snag my first pair of Rag & Bone jeans, which I am so excited about! (I found they ran a bit big, so I sized down.)

Here are the other items on my wishlist:

I love that clean rose gold watch. And I swear by the No Frizz products by Living Proof. So good!

So happy the weekend is here. We are celebrating two birthdays this weekend: our nephew and my dad.

Hope you have a great weekend planned!

Image via
Linked with Meet at the Barre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary