Birthday Week ~ birdie to be2

Friday, March 11, 2011

So yesterday was the official beginning of my birthday week! Its hard for me to understand others don't share the same birthday excitement that I do.  I love celebrating birthdays! Yes, my own... of course. But its not just mine... its the excitement, celebration and anticipation of any birthday that I cannot get enough of!

My birthday is on St Patty's Day, which is a treat all on its own. Everyone in the world is already celebrating on March 17th. I just get to join the party and have my own festivities right along side of the four-leaf clovers and green beer.
The celebrations will commence tomorrow. I have begun the decoration gathering and am preparing to design my first dessert table. There is so much inspiration online through all the blogs I follow. I'm both nervous and excited to see how mine turns out in comparison.
Here are my supplies thus far, that will hopefully turn into something festive, well put together & fun!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary