oh so pink ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I had a fabulous birthday party this weekend! It makes me appreciate family and friends all over again. I enjoy times like those that remind me of one of the main reasons I moved back home.

Part of my party involved me dressing up my own dessert table. It was a first for me... hopefully of many. That alone was one of the highlights of my day. Though I knew it wouldn't turn out exactly like all the inspirational blogs I've been obsessing over, I was excited to put it together and call it my own!

I put together the cupcake pom-pom toppers, the 'Birthday' garland, and the festive pink touches. I made chocolate chip cupcakes, with cookie dough frosting and pink icing brownie pops. The dessert table was all topped off with yummy candies, pink Izzes and bubbles! Oh-my!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary