doodles ~ birdie to be2

Thursday, March 31, 2011

On Thursdays, I am cooped up at school all day and night. Boo! But I love my classes and they keep me interested... most of the time.
Here is snap shot of some name doodles I did during lecture. At least its kinda relevant to my Typography class... right? Here are some other doodling projects I found on the web. I actually found an entire blog of doodles: Doodler Blog They are MUCH more complex and creative than mine. But at least they'll give me ideas for next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary