things you'll love too ~ birdie to be2

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I have just discovered Pinterest... WOW. A website dedicated to posting things you love.  As one of the subscribers, ebbyface stated:
Well said. You will fall in love like I did.  Here are a few of my favorite things:
a dream kitchen by The Lettered Cottage

a fun little piece by Paper Crafts Connection

a lovely touch by fabuluster @ Etsy
a perfect pan by Amazon

a carrie closet by Annie A.

and yes please! by Monique Lhuillier

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary