Creating the perfect cheese board ~ birdie to be2

Friday, August 9, 2013

I am a huge fan of throwing, attending and/or creating a wine + cheese party. I think I love the social aspect as much as I love all the tasty nibbles and sips.

In fact, we are having some friends over next week for this very reason.

Here's are the elements I think constitutes as a well-rounded & perfect cheese board.

rustic crackers // cheese markers // gourmet almonds // cheese board
square ramekin // cheese knives // honey // jam // miniature spoons

Just add cheese! My favorite varieties include a sharp cheddar, a blue or gorgonzola, brie (my favorite!) and a goat's cheese. A good mix of flavors and textures.

What is your favorite type of themed party?

Images: 1 (unknown) // 2  // 3 // 4 (unknown)
Linked with Long Distance Loving

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary