Fall Layers ~ birdie to be2

Friday, August 16, 2013

As I was perusing through Pinterest, which I often find myself doing... I came across this lovely outfit.
image via

It made me envision fall (which seems to be right around the corner for us here in Dublin) and inspired this fall layers post.
 crew neck sweater // polka dot shirt // bar necklace // distressed denim // military coat

I am definitely loving navy and yellow together, with a touch of gold.

Have a lovely weekend!

Linked with Long Distance Loving

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary