Labor Day outfit ~ birdie to be2

Friday, August 30, 2013

I can't necessarily say I am celebrating Labor Day this year... not sure it would catch on here in Dublin. But regardless, I can still join in on the blog and celebrate the end of the amazing summer we had.


What is labor day without a pop of red and a little striped number (which let me add, is only $27!)?

Laura and I are head to the Ultimate Girls Day out event here in Dublin this weekend. It is a 3-day event that promises to be filled with fashion, beauty, and pampering. Sounds just about right!

Have a fabulous last weekend of August and Happy Labor Day and 3-day weekend to you luckies in the US!

Linked with Long Distance Loving and Style Elixir

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary