Summer shorts style ~ birdie to be2

Friday, August 2, 2013

Its Friday! WooHoo!

We are still getting a bit of sun here in Dublin, with spatters of rain throughout the day. But I'm not complaining; we'll take all the sun we can get!

I am linking up with Long Distance Loving for some outfit inspiration: shorts style. Here's my take on a good summer transition look:
boatneck tee // sneakers // ball cap // cut-off denim shorts

The bird and I are headed up to Belfast in Northern Ireland today for a little road trip. It's a holiday here on Monday, so we are taking advantage of the long weekend.

Have a fabulous weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary