Converse Inspired Friday ~ birdie to be2

Friday, April 25, 2014

I have seen Converse around the web lately and am dying for a pair. I love the look of them for spring and summer.
one // two // three // four

Here is my take on a perfect go-to outfit for summer with these white sneakers:

I am so excited for my trip to Paris tomorrow and even more excited to see my mom. It has been over 4 months. Dublin certainly makes me homesick and I look forward to recharging with her this coming week.

Stayed tuned for some fun guest posts and follow along in Paris via Instagram (@birdietobe)!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary