Midweek Musings ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Today's third edition of midweek musings comes in the form of lovely Pinterest finds.

The weather here is gloomy again today and I thought this board would brighten things up a bit.

1 // The brightness and colors of this bedroom are gorgeous. I hope to recreate this look & feel once we move back home.

2 // I love this pineapple print design. So fun and summery.

3 // This would be such a lovely piece to take to the beach this summer. I need something like this for our cruise in July.

4 // What better treat than homemade pretty pink ice cream in waffles cones.

Here are past midweek musing editions I and II.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary