Weekend Recaps ~ birdie to be2

Monday, April 14, 2014

I hope you had a great weekend. Ours was lovely and I am already looking forward to the long weekend coming up!
The morning sunrise along the canal on the way to yoga Friday morning.
Saturday date night here, complete with Champagne Mint Juleps. Yum!
Arguably one of my favorite things about spring are the pretty pink cherry blossoms.
On Sunday, we took another hike along the Howth coastline.
Here are pictures from our last hike there.

Don't forget about the giveaways (one, two and three) from last week. They are all open til Friday. I will announce the winner in my post.

Linked with Join the Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary