Spring Essentials ~ birdie to be2

Friday, April 4, 2014

I am wrapping up the week with my spring picks for this year. In case you missed it, here's a link to my winter favorites.

Linen scarf // Sunglasses // Bucket Bag // Striped espadrilles // Denim shorts

The bucket bag design is growing on me and I definitely like it in this cool gray color. And if you ask me, you can't go wrong with a combo of blush pink, denim shorts and striped espadrilles.

Don't forget about the giveaway week starting Monday, April 7th!

And thanks for putting up with my consecutive vacation recap posts last week! 

Have a lovely weekend!

Linked with Long Distance Loving and A Liz Adventures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary