Italy: Amalfi Coast recap (part III) ~ birdie to be2

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I am wrapping up the final recap of the Amalfi Coast with our last leg which we spent on the island of Capri. This place is beyond dreamy. I already want to go back.
Here is a panorama shot from the ferry ride into Capri.

You can get to Capri via the ferry, fast ferry or hydofoil (fastest) and during the high season, boats depart from multiple destinations throughout the Amalfi Coast. We purchased our tickets at the dock.
We went right before high season, which was good and bad. It was busy, prices were good and we were able to get a free up grade at our hotel: Hotel Floridiana. The downside was that a lot of the shops and a few restaurants weren't opening until the next week.

Either way, I loved Capri. It was absolutely gorgeous and a place I never thought I would get to travel to.

Here are the other recaps from the Amalfi Coast if you missed them:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary