Camping, Glamping and a S'more Recipe Round-up ~ birdie to be2

Friday, June 20, 2014

I am officially back from Brussels. It was a fabulous solo trip and I am so glad I did it. I'm sorting all the pictures and will have a recap up soon!

Today, we are headed to a glamping adventure with a few friends in Wicklow. Isn't camping the ultimate summer kick off?

And... what better way to get excited for camping, than some delicious s'mores recipes?
1 // S'mores on a stick. Such a cute idea for a party if they need to be pre-made.
2 // Chocolate chip cookie s'mores with peanut butter. Three fabulous things, in one! omg.
3 // Skillet s'mores. Perfect for sharing after an indoor dinner party.
4 // Roasted berry s'mores with waffles. The jelly to the pb version above. Sounds like a dreamy combination.
5 // S'mores martini. Yum! (And here is a second drink recipe I found: S'moretini!)

I love that someone has the same love for s'mores as I do! Jillian, can we get together for book club night and s'mores!? :)

And before I forget, I am teaming up with a couple bloggers for an amazing giveaway for you on Monday... stay tuned!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary