Trip to Brussels recap ~ birdie to be2

Monday, June 30, 2014

Two weeks ago, I took not only my first trip to Brussels, Belgium, but my first solo trip in Europe.
Our time here is limited and I want to fit in as many places as possible. So when the bird told me he would be away on a work trip, I took advantage of those couples days with a solo trip to a new place.
I enjoyed walking around, with no particular agenda... enjoying my share of Belgian chocolate, waffles and beer.
It was a lucky coincidence I was there for the first World Cup game for Belgium. This is a picture of the celebration in the main square after they won:
During my trip, I stayed at 9 Hotel Brussels. The hotel is very close to the city's attractions and the main train station.
I loved the look and feel of the rooms. The exposed brick was so pretty!

I also took the train to Bruges for a day trip and will work on getting that recap posted soon.

Linked with B Loved Boston and  Join the Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary