Wedding guest wear ~ birdie to be2

Friday, June 13, 2014

While we don't have any weddings to attend (yet!) this year, I absolutely love wedding season. I love the planning, prettiness and celebration of it all.

So in anticipation of the exciting weddings coming up next summer, here's some outfit inspiration for wedding guest attire.

This dress is so pretty and would even make a gorgeous bridesmaid dress. I am also swooning over these shoes (which are currently on sale)!

In other news... I mentioned a couple weeks back I was taking my first solo European trip. The time has come and gone to post all about it, but I leave for Brussels, Belgium on Monday! I am definitely looking forward to the adventure and hope to do just fine as an independent traveler. 

Any tips or suggestions for Brussels? Send them my way!

Happy Friday!

Linking up with Long Distance Loving

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary