Trip Home recap ~ birdie to be2

Monday, June 9, 2014

I certainly did not intend on a week long+ blog hiatus. Although, I have to say our trip home was nothing but perfect.
We saw one of my brothers graduate from high school...
... and completed the 10k race on our first weekend home.
We both completed it under an hour, which was the goal from the start. My overall time was about 54 minutes.

This past Wednesday, the bird and I spent the day & night in San Francisco.
It was a gorgeous day in the city and ended with a fun date night at Mamacitas, an SF favorite of ours.

For our last leg, we headed down to Los Angeles.
It was great to spend the last couple days with more friends and family, enjoying the gorgeous weather by the beach!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Linked with B Loved Boston and  Join the Gossip
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary