Updates, News and Links ~ birdie to be2

Friday, June 27, 2014

I have a mishmash of things to bring to you today. All good, fun and exciting!
Updates:
- We are moving home! Not yet, we have a couple trips planned. But in August, it's back to San Francisco we go! WooHoo! More to come as we finalize all the details.

News:
On that note...
- Next Friday, we are off to Palma de Mallorca, Spain to meet up with one of my besties who is traveling there.
- And in July, we are taking a cruise! It leaves from Venice, traveling to Croatia, Greece and Turkey. I've officially dubbed this trip our grand finale. I cannot wait! Currently taking all recommendations.

Links:  
- Watermelon sherbert with chocolate chip seeds? Yes, please.
- Loving this retro beach radio. My two favorite are the mint/neon or the gray/coral ones.
- This is the ultimate overnight oats recipe. Looking forward to making this soon!

Image by radostina for 79ideas
Linked with Meet at the Barre

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary