Chambray + Lace ~ birdie to be2

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I have been inspired by my new chambray shirts and keep trying to figure what to tie them with, like here. I need to be more brave and creative.

So I'll start with a little outfit inspiration on the blog to see where that gets me :)

I am loving the nude and chambray color together. And need to get some trendy white polish on my nails!

My friends, the bird and I are off to Edinburgh, Scotland today for a weekend adventure!

Any last minute suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary