Green Friday ~ birdie to be2

Friday, March 15, 2013

St Paddy's weekend is upon us... more importantly my birthday weekend! And this year, I am blessed to be able to celebrate my St Patrick's Day birthday in Dublin, Ireland! Should be fairly mellow ;)

pretty in pink and sparkled macaroons
image // type via Birdie to be

But before we head out for the weekend festivities, I am linking up with Long Distance Loving for some St Paddy's Day outfit inspiration:


Happy Friday!
Have a fun St Paddy's Day weekend!

Oh.. and lastly! I have something very exciting to share with you next week! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love all things creative and design oriented. I am inspired by fashion, photography and typography. And especially have a soft spot for weddings, pink palettes and sparkle.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © birdie to be2 | Powered by Blogger
Premade Blogger Template by Berry Vary